What is a bed wetting alarm?
One of the solutions to bed wetting that we recommend at our clinic in Melbourne is the bed wetting alarm.
A bedwetting alarm:
- Comes with a pad and chargeable alarm unit
- The pad is positioned in your child’s bed and throughout the night it will alarm when wet (urine is detected) – waking your child
- These alarms are safe and effective with proven results
Why Choose us:
includes first week hire,
hire as required $60
How To Help Your Child
There are often levels of embarrassment or frustration from both the bedwetting child and household occupants. But there are crucial steps in helping your bedwetting child to become wet-free. Happy Dry Nights aims to nurture this sensitive condition.
We encourage you to:
- Have a conversation with your child and gauge how they are feeling
- Not to embarrass or punish your child when they have wet the bed