Why Choose Happy Dry Nights
Happy Dry Nights prides itself on supporting you and your child, on their journey to dry nights. Not only are you supported with a dedicated program assistant, but you also get direct access to a specialised paediatrician, who highly recommends this use of a bedwetting alarm program. Happy Dry Nights aims to provides a seamless journey for freeing your child and family from bedwetting nights.
We can offer you:
There are many myth’s about why a child may wet the bed and here at Happy Dry Nights we break these myth’s by educating and empowering you and your child with knowledge and tools to achieve the best outcome for dry nights.
You must remember that bedwetting is not:
- Because your child is being defiant
- Because your child is seeking attention
- Because your child is drinking too much liquid
Bedwetting can be caused my many factors such as:
- Difficulty from arousing from sleep
- Overactive bladder
- Polyuria in night
- Underlining behavioural issue
What are the implication if left untreated:
- Low self-esteem, feeling of inadequacy and self-consciousness
- Strong feeling of shame, failure and guilt
- Finding it hard to make friends
- Underachievement at school
- Behaviour changes
- Negative impact on child’s emotional and social development
Bed wetting may also be associated with more serious issues which require medical attention such as:
- Sleeping problems, insomnia, sleep apnoea
- Urinary tract infections
- Diabetes insipidus or mellitus
You and your child both need to be willing to take this Happy Dry Nights journey together. As there may be disruption in the household with the alarm going off throughout the night. Commitment is paramount for a successful outcome.
Explore our Happy Dry Nights site, look at our resources, meet our specialised paediatrician and contact our team today to begin the journey to bedwetting free nights!