How To Start & Hire
Contact our Happy Dry Nights program assistant. By calling or emailing on the details below:
Upon contact the Happy Dry Nights assistant will provide you with eligibility criteria questions, to ensure Happy Dry Nights is best suited to your child’s needs. This is a free 15 minute, obligation free consultation. Concluding the consultation the Happy Dry Nights assistant will guide you on your next steps
The next steps can be:
- Direct access to the Happy Dry Nights program, with the product delivered directly to your door or you can choose to pick it up from our Werribee site
- A clinical consultation with Dr Raj Khillan (specialised paediatrician) for further engagement prior to the Happy Dry Nights product being released into your care
What do I need to do?
- You will be required to obtain a referral from your local GP. This will support the interaction with Dr Raj Khillan (specialised paediatrician) throughout the Happy Dry Nights journey
- Photo ID is required for hire
- You will need to agree to the terms and conditions prior to hiring
Are there any additional fees?
- Generally, there are no additional fees
- If paediatric consultations are required throughout the journey, the fee may be billed to Medicare*, which is why a referral from your GP is required
How much is the Happy Dry Nights product to hire?
- Hire is $60 per week. This is generally paid in four weekly payments ($240). However you can discuss your options with the Happy Dry Nights assistant when commencing the program
- Delivery available to everyone throughout Victoria at an additional cost